Thursday, August 26, 2010

If I Were Glenn


I'd be leery of setting myself up to be compared to Dr. King. The lachrymose, saccharine, Glenn Beck is just not a very dynamic figure, except, of course to the persistently and insistently uninformed sort who "Just Sorta Know" when something's not right. I refer, of course to Sarah Palin, the leader of the Know-Nothing Movement, masquerading as the Tea Party patriots, or some variant thereof. I do confess, in these uncertain times, it can be a great relief to be absolutely certain of your (and your leader's) righteousness. Still, Faux News and its stable of odd comentators seems an unlikely place to find a fair and unbiased evaluation of the day's events. Herewith, Glenn's plan for August 28: Restoring Honor, or "Beckapalooza", according to some naysaying critics.

No comments: